God I love Tumblr.
THE LAST FUCKING ONE
antidote for anxiety: a collection of sad songs that are somehow comforting.
1. be calm - fun. | 2. that’s okay - the hush sound | 3. little talks - of monsters and men | 4. everything is alright - motion city soundtrack | 5. round here - counting crows | 6. therapy - all time low | 7. hear me - imagine dragons | 8. one step at a time (acoustic) - four year strong | 9. there, there katie - jack’s mannequin | 10. lua - bright eyes | 11. asleep - the smiths | 12. the gambler - fun. | 13. what sarah said - death cab for cutie | 14. what a catch, donnie - fall out boy | 15. twin size mattress - the front bottoms | 16. sad songs - the maine | 17. the boy who blocked his own shot - brand new
So I accidentally started playing 25 different pop punk songs in 25 different tabs.
MY ABSOLUTE NEW FAVOURITE POST. JESUS CHRIST. YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW. ALL OF THIS.
Louis and Harry harmonizing in Half a Heart
Louis: One of the craziest thing that happened to us with a fan is.. probably in France. We stood next to..
Louis: DOES IT MATTER WHERE WE WERE
DOS IT MATTAH WEH WE WERE
2. I’m not much for cooking but there will always be coffee.
3. I’ll wear anything of yours with sleeves. I love when they’re long enough to wrap around my hands.
4. Sometimes the world is too harsh, too big. It’s hard to leave the house on days like those.
5. When I was sick as a kid my mom would run a bath for me and wash my hair. It was always so soothing. Maybe you could do that every once in a while.
6. I find it difficult to finish most things. My room is home to countless journals of incomplete thoughts.
7. I won’t love you any less in December. I think my heart just wasn’t meant for the cold.
8. I never truly know why I’m crying so don’t bother to ask, simply be there.
9. There’s whiskey in the medicine cabinet.
10. If things get terribly bad, please don’t give up. Get me in the car and drive to the sea. The waves beneath my toes will wake me up and I’ll be yours again."
Harry’s solo in Forever Young (left) vs Harry’s solo in Story Of My Life (right)